JBW Maker's Mini Backpack
A note from JBW:
"We recognize that continuing to use the name Namaste for our handbag company has hurt and offended people in our community and for that we apologize - specifically to the South Asian and BIPOC communities.
We’ve made a decision that feels right. We will phase out the name ‘Namaste’ by the end of 2020."
Maker's Mini Backpack
- A claw closure on the front of the backpack cinches the compartments together for a more compact look and functionality.
- The front compartment has one zippered pocket, as well as three pen pockets and a small and medium sized pocket.
- The zipped middle-compartment is deep-set and has a yarn feeder.
- The back compartment has a large pocket, perfect for an iPad or small tablet. Two sturdy pockets on the sides of the bag allow you to place items for easy access, such as your phone.
- A vertical zip pocket along the back of the backpack allows for easy access for small items, like a passport, wallet, or keys.
- Four metal feet on the bottom provide protection and stability.
CRAFTING FEATURES: All Namaste bags come with an eco-friendly dust bag, a darning needle, a mini Maker's Dot Journal (for keeping track of rows, pattern notes, etc.), an 8 inch tape measure/key leash, our patent pending Lotus Yarn Feeder, and a removable tassel with a Lotus Stitch Marker.