Maker's Backpack was mindfully designed for those who are on the constantly on the run. With plenty of room for your laptop or tablet, your latest reading book or planner, and several knitting projects, the Backpack is ideal for those who want to have all their tools at their fingertips. Crafted from vegan leather and including knitting specific features like our Lotus Yarn Feeder (turns your handbag into a yarn bowl), a key leash (doubles as a tape-measure), and a decorative tassel (equipped with an emergency stitch marker), the Namaste Maker's Backpack is designed to help you find Crafting Nirvana wherever you are.
A note from JBW:
"We recognize that continuing to use the name Namaste for our handbag company has hurt and offended people in our community and for that we apologize - specifically to the South Asian and BIPOC communities.
We’ve made a decision that feels right. We will phase out the name ‘Namaste’ by the end of 2020."
KNITTER'S BACKPACK DETAILS:
- Designed Specifically for Makers - Sturdy Vegan Leather - Lots of Pockets - BPA & PVC-Free
- Comfortably fits the Namaste Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large Oh Snap Pouch (not included)
- A padded laptop pocket, 2 interior water bottle pockets, 1 zippered pocket, and places to keep your pens, notions, phone, and wallet organized
- 3 exterior front zippered pockets to also keep your odds and ends secured, 2 exterior water bottle pockets
- Adjustable Backpack straps and a carrying handle
- Contains a luggage strap across the back to wrap around your rolling luggage handle as you walk through the airport
FEATURES: All Namaste bags come with an eco-friendly dust bag, a darning needle, a mini Maker's Dot Journal (for keeping track of rows, pattern notes, etc.), an 8 inch tape measure/key leash, our patent pending Lotus Yarn Feeder, and a removable tassel with a Lotus Stitch Marker.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 1200 grams DIMENSIONS: 17"H X 16"W X 6"D
Shell 100% Polyurethane; Lining 100% Terylene; Dust Bag 100% Non Woven Polypropylene
Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Use damp cloth to spot clean. Clean regularly by hand with soap and water.